Sunday, May 1, 2016

It's that lovely time of year again! 
You know, the one where we sit back and reflect on everything our mothers have done for us, and show them extra special appreciation for it!
My idea would be to include pictures of a special outing of the two of you, you and your kids, or anyone in your life that has filled the title of "Mother" for you.
Dedicated to my Mom, I wanted to share this with all of you too!








All copyright belongs to original owners.
Special thanks to Liana from LianaScrap



2 comments:

  1. Have you considered sharing the silhouette files?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for these! I have been looking everywhere and could not find any. Unfortunately I already finished my week now, but I will definitely use them for next year!

    ReplyDelete